Registration for the American Handcrafted™ Philadelphia 2019 show is not open. To be notified when registration is live, click here.
Drawing on the reputation and success of the former ACRE™ family of events, join us in 2019 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center for American Handcrafted™ Philadelphia, a juried event featuring North American artists representing all media along with new and up-and-coming makers from the contemporary maker movement. Hundreds of artists and designers are ready to show you the finest in handcrafted jewelry, ceramics, glassware and more.
WHY YOU NEED TO BE HERE
Your search for quality ends here
Discover products that will make your store a destination for customers searching for unique products from emerging and established artists.
You’re guaranteed to find juried American and Canadian artists with beautiful one-of-a-kind handmade products, including:
- Craft food and beverage
- Home décor
- One-of-a-kind gifts
- Personal care
Acceptable credentials for the members of the trade.
- Acceptable COMPANY identification includes at least TWO of the following:
- Active website address through which company business can be validated
- Two recent invoices (both within last 12 months) from industry manufacturers for goods purchased at wholesale/in quantity for a minimum of $500.
- Store/commercial lease indicating the type of business. For leases, provide only the first two pages of Store lease stating you are a retail business.
Please note that acceptable Employee identification must be submitted for each registrant. We reserve the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary.
New Businesses only:
- A letter of Intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new retail business (this is acceptable for new businesses only).
Acceptable EMPLOYEE identification includes at least ONE of the following for each registrant to verify employment with the company:
Copy of canceled company payroll check or paycheck stub within the last six months
- Copy of W-2 form
- Copy of company credit card with both employee’s and company’s name
- Copy of company insurance card with employee’s name
To maintain PCI Compliance, be sure to black out the following information prior to sending your credentials: credit card numbers and any government issued ID, Sales, Tax or SSN number.