ACRE™ is the premier wholesale craft exposition in North America featuring a carefully juried selection of American and Canadian artists who have a true passion for handmade products and quality craftsmanship.
WHY YOU NEED TO BE HERE
Your search for quality ends here
Discover products that will make your store a destination for customers searching for unique products from emerging and established artists.
You’re guaranteed to find juried American and Canadian artists with beautiful one-of-a-kind handmade products, including:
- Home Décor
- and more
You’ll get so much done.
It can be tough getting away from your store or gallery, but attending ACRE pays off. You’ll buy with confidence knowing your shelves will be filled with unique items your customers will love.
Registration for the February 2018 show is not yet open. To be notified when registration officially opens, click here.
In order to complete your registration, you will need to upload the following acceptable credentials when registering for the show.
Acceptable COMPANY identification includes at least TWO of the following:
• Active website address through which company business can be validated
• Two recent invoices (both within last 12 months) from industry manufacturers for goods purchased at wholesale/in quantity for a minimum of $500.
• Store/commercial lease indicating the type of business. For leases, provide only the first two pages of Store lease stating you are a retail business.
Please note that acceptable Employee identification must be submitted for each registrant. We reserve the right to request additional business identification if deemed necessary.
New Businesses only:
• A letter of Intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating the intent to start a new retail business (this is acceptable for new businesses only).
Acceptable EMPLOYEE identification includes at least ONE of the following for each registrant to verify employment with the company:
• Copy of canceled company payroll check or paycheck stub within the last six months
• Copy of W-2 form
• Copy of company credit card with both employee’s and company’s name
• Copy of company insurance card with employee’s name
To maintain PCI Compliance, be sure to black out the following information prior to sending your credentials: credit card numbers and any government issued ID, Sales, Tax or SSN number.
For a partial list of exhibitors, you’ll be able to visit at ACRE Philadelphia click here.